The ATLAS 2 uses the four-season’s upper lamination system, which consists in a stratification of the upper. This detail makes the boot waterproof and ventilated at the same time. An additional element that we always like to highlight is the sole construction. It’s a vulcanized rubber sole, indeed. This means that the sole is injected directly on the upper rather than glued, which makes it undetectable.
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- Vulcanized Sole – This means that the sole is injected directly on the upper rather than glued, which makes it unreachable and it lightens the overall structure.
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- The boot upper is made out of Micro-Synth. The perk of this material is the combination of lighter weight and higher abrasion resistance.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 2 2 2)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
Best suited for
- Short tours
- Long tours
- Daily riding